Tuesday 21 August 2007

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Nippon I go!

So here we are, roughly 12 hours until I leave the Love Den for 2 weeks. Oh, and see my darling again. I really should be packing... but I've convinced myself that I have a billion other more important things to do. Like procrastination.

And it appears the "gods" are shining on our plans already. Some of you may recall that our initial plan was to have Satomi and I flying out to Australia together to start our new lives. We put the visa application in hoping it was time enough for them to assess it, but started losing heart last week as we hadn't heard from the Embassy. That was until Thursday evening when Satomi got a call from the Embassy requesting a tiny bit of extra info, which she promptly emailed to them. And, hey presto, Friday morning the visa was approved!!! Satomi's coming home with me! I can't begin to even allude to how absolutely ecstatic I am with this little turn of events. Now, we just have to hope that the rest of the planning marathon goes as smoothly.

So to the packing... hmmm, nah. I'm sure there's more worthwhile things on facebook to get interested in.

Ciao!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blah

Unknown said...

Ooh wow - congrats on the visa!!! Will hopefully make it up to Bris Vegas in Springtime to celebrate with you both. xox

Anonymous said...

packing is best when it happens just moments before you leave the house anyway... that way you can justify buying cool japanese attire!
have fun kids.