Wednesday 8 August 2007

2 weeks =14days to go!

Guess what!!!?! It's 2 weeks to go until I get to see Ben again!!
Yes, He is coming to Japan/Toyama in 2 weeks. We both can't tell enough how excited we are as it's been 7 months since we've been apart.
Having thought about the days of 7months ago, it was nightmare...
Now...Yay! Yay! Yay! :D
Ben and I have been talking about his first (oversea) trip to Japan, where to go-what to see - how to spend time and money.
So here is the rough itinerary of Ben's trip in Japan.

22nd Aug Brisbane - Osaka
23th Kyoto
24th Kyoto - Inami/Toyama
25th My dad's bday celebration on Noto
26th-29th Inami-Takaoka-Kanazawa (based in at my house)
30th Shizuoka
31st Aishi-Gifu
1st-3rd Sep Toyama
4th Osaka - Brisbane

Unfortunately, I haven't heard about my visa from the embassy yet..still been 7weeks since I submitted.So just fingers cross and wish us luck.
When it will all work out, I will be able to fly back to Brisbane with him !!!

Satomi xxx

No comments: